In order to help local and regional authorities design and implement their strategy for the prevention of radicalisation, Efus creates tailor-made programmes aimed at:
- understanding radicalisation and raising awareness among local stakeholders;
- designing a multi-sectoral local strategy;
- supporting and providing adequate tools to families;
- preventing and strengthening resilience;
- carrying out disengagement and de-radicalisation actions,
- designing and publicising counter-narratives.
These programmes can consist in trainings, audits, or study visits.
Bespoke and adapted to the needs of each individual local authority, they are based on the work carried out by Efus on this issue over the past few years, and on its 30-year experience in supporting and training local stakeholders.