This international conference, organised by the European Forum for Urban Safety, brought together 800 participants for discussions around all major issues and current challenges in urban safety. It ended with the adoption of the ZARAGOZA MANIFESTO, an important policy document summarising the cities’ specific recommendations on crime prevention policies in Europe.
The conference also included a workshop on urban planning entitled “Planning, Public Spaces and Security” looking at questions of urban planning and safety, in particular in the development of new urban projects.
CLICK HERE to access the conference website’s section.
- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting Allied Cities against TErrorism by Securing Urban aReas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- SHINE – Sexual Harassment in Nightlife Entertainment Spots: Control and Prevention
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels