Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MASTER - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
Take part in the European colloquium on “Supervised Drug Consumption Facilities in Europe: evaluation and prospects”The one-day colloquium on “Supervised Drug Consumption Facilities in Europe: evaluation and prospects” will be held on 3 April 2019 at the European Parliament in Strasbourg (France). It will feature exchanges on numerous European experiences, the different legislative frameworks and ...
“In the face of radicalism, it is very important that European cities exchange practices and knowledge” - Interview with Willy Demeyer, Mayor of Liege and President of EfusThe city of Liege has been working for several years on the issue of radicalisation, notably through Efus-led European projects. > What are the challenges and issues linked to radicalisation in Liege? Willy Demeyer : Even though Liege has not been as ...
Paris, France, February 2019 – The 2019 General Assembly meeting, originally scheduled for April, has been postponed to 25 and 26 June and will be held as planned in Augsburg, Germany. On this occasion, Efus, the German forum (DEFUS) and the ...
Essen, Germany, January 2019 - A group of 25 representatives of European municipalities and civil society organisations that are partner in the Efus-led Solidify European project took part in a two-day study visit in Essen (Germany) about harm reduction schemes ...