Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- Preventing radicalisation through probation and release – PREPARE
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
General Assembly meeting in Liege : a dense programme and the opportunity to visit a dynamic and festive cityThe Efus General Assembly was held on Monday 14 and Tuesday 15 May in Liege (Belgium), city which is President of the association. Thank you for being here, and taking part in this important event in the life of our ...
The Security, Democracy and Cities - Co-producing urban security policies manifesto was adopted at the end of the eponymous conference organised by the European Forum for Urban Security (Efus), the City of Barcelona and the Government of Catalonia on 15-17 ...
The largest research programme ever with a total budget of some €80 billion, Horizon 2020 is one of the EU's flagship initiatives. Efus is associated with four European projects that benefit from H2020 funding. Paris, France, May 2018 – The ...
Insecurity, whether real or perceived, has a direct consequence on the mobility of senior citizens who can isolate themselves or be wary of going places. This is the conclusion of an article drafted by Efus' working group on senior citizens ...