- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- Preventing radicalisation through probation and release – PREPARE
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- SolIDIFy – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
“Security, Democracy and Cities” conference: European cities present their commitments for urban securityBarcelona, Spain, November 2017 - Efus, the city of Barcelona and the Government of Catalonia hosted the sixth international “Security, Democracy and Cities” conference dedicated to the co-production of security policies, which gathered some 800 attendees from 47 countries and ...
“Tackling security issues by cooperating with other municipalities” - Interview with Ferenc Szöllősi, Mayor of Pécel, new member of EfusPécel is a town of 17,000 situated in the suburbs of Budapest, the capital of Hungary. Why did Pécel join Efus and what benefits do you expect? Ferenc Szöllősi : I am Mayor of Pécel since 2010 and I think that in ...
A series of video clips feature field practitioners and specialists who talk about the main aspects of a local strategy against radicalisation: partnerships, working with families, strengthening resilience, disengagement processes and communication. Produced by Efus, these videos are available in ...