We are recruiting an Experienced programme manager with a background in crime prevention who will be tasked with developing and implementing activities on a wide range of related topics.
The candidate will demonstrate extensive knowledge and proven experience of:
- social development issues and crime prevention policies;
- regional and local authorities;
- European institutions and programmes (including project management
The candidate must possess the following qualities:
- at least 2 years of experience in a related field
- ability to work in a fast-paced, multicultural work environment;
- organisational capacities, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects and prioritise;
- ability to work both independently with a high level of autonomy and cooperatively as part of a team;
- excellent writing and communication skills;
- strong analytical capacities and the capacity to problem-solve;
- fluency in at least English and French, third language a plus ;
- desire to work in an international environment and the willingness and flexibility to travel and
work on a varying schedule.