Efus is looking for a Project Manager Intern (full-time job based in Paris, 75020). Application deadline: 30 August 2023. Starting date: ASAP.
The Project Manager Intern will work under the supervision of the deputy director with the project managers at Efus and support them in every aspect of their work.
Full-time position based in Paris (75020).
Relevant experience in a similar role is appreciated.
- Proficient in English and French (written and spoken), and preferably speak another foreign language
- Knowledge of the European sector and project management related challenges. A previous experience in project management (especially EU-funded projects) is a strong asset.
- Strong interest in the institutional and political sector, and for European cooperation
- Interest for the urban security, crime prevention and human rights sector.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. Attention to detail. Autonomous, proactive and creative. Team player, comfortable working in a dynamic environment with different cultures and profiles. Capacity to mutlitask and adapt to rapidly changing project needs.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 August 2023.
Subject: Project Management Intern – Efus