- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
- violenzaspazi pubbliciDomestic Violencesicurezza privataMediazioneSenso di insicurezzaVictimsAuditsPeopleAnziani- Persone Anziane sanctionTraining & ProfessionsPolicetrasportitrafficoCCTVYouthGangsDelitto, crimineCriminalità organizzataJusticeMinoritàMigrantiscuolaTerrorismPartenariatoDrogheCommunity
Drugs: final conference of the Solidify project 5-6 December 2019, Lisbon (Portugal) Co-hosted by Efus, the city of Lisbon, and the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) Supervised Drug Consumption Rooms (DCRs) have proved to be a safe way to ...
Paris, France, September 2019 – As the summer ends, many Efus member cities are assessing their tourism season. Tourism is a major economic sector for many European cities, but it also generates specific security issues such as the management of ...
Paris, France, September 2019 – European societies are at risk of increasing polarisation: in the political systems of many countries, extremist and populist currents are gaining ground, reaching far into the political centre and occupying governmental functions. In public debate, ...
Paris, France, September 2019 – Efus is participating or co-organising two important European events in October, to which all members are invited: the European Week of Regions and Cities in Brussels (BE), from 7 to 10 October, and the European ...