- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- Preventing radicalisation through probation and release – PREPARE
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Training & ProfessionsAnziani- Persone Anziane GangsMigrantiCriminalità organizzatascuolaDomestic ViolenceCCTVPeopleTerrorismSenso di insicurezzaPartenariatosicurezza privataviolenzaCommunityVictimsAuditsJusticetrafficoDelitto, crimineMediazionespazi pubblicitrasportiPoliceMinoritàYouthsanctionDroghe
Efus conducts a series of debates with local authorities across Europe on the prevention of discriminatory violenceParis, September 2017 – In the framework of the Just and Safer Cities for All (JUST) project, Efus is organising a series of debates with local elected officials, security practitioners and civil society representatives in European cities to discuss the ...
“Tackling security issues by cooperating with other municipalities” - Interview with Ferenc Szöllősi, Mayor of Pécel, new member of EfusPécel is a town of 17,000 situated in the suburbs of Budapest, the capital of Hungary. Why did Pécel join Efus and what benefits do you expect? Ferenc Szöllősi : I am Mayor of Pécel since 2010 and I think that in ...
A series of video clips feature field practitioners and specialists who talk about the main aspects of a local strategy against radicalisation: partnerships, working with families, strengthening resilience, disengagement processes and communication. Produced by Efus, these videos are available in ...
15-17 November 2017 DHUB, Barcelona Organised by the European Forum for Urban Security (Efus), the Government of Catalonia and the City of Barcelona, this international and interdisciplinary conference will be dedicated to the coproduction of urban security policies. Efus’ action is based on ...