Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE - Local institutions against extremism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- SURVEILLE – Research project on ethics and efficiency of surveillance technologies
- scuolaMigrantiCommunityMinoritàJusticePeoplesanctionVictimssicurezza privataMediazioneAuditsDroghetrafficoCriminalità organizzataAnziani- Persone Anziane CCTVPolicetrasportiPartenariatoGangsTerrorismSenso di insicurezzaTraining & ProfessionsDelitto, crimineDomestic ViolenceYouthviolenzaspazi pubblici
15-17 November 2017 DHUB, Barcelona Organised by the European Forum for Urban Security (Efus), the Government of Catalonia and the City of Barcelona, this international and interdisciplinary conference will be dedicated to the coproduction of urban security policies. Efus’ action is based on ...
“Protection against discrimination and violence is essential to the protection of human rights.” Michael Häupl, Mayor of ViennaVienna, Austria, February 2017 - The city of Vienna (Austria) will host the European seminar “Preventing and countering discriminatory violence at the local level” on 2-3 March, as part of the European Just and Safer Cities for All project. On ...
Sport is a powerful tool to reinforce social cohesion as well as to prevent violence linked to exclusion and discrimination given that it disseminates values including tolerance, respect, solidarity and fair-play. In 2016, Efus organised the European Prize for Social Integration ...