Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- PolicetrafficoPeoplesanctionCommunityAuditsYouthCCTVMigrantispazi pubbliciviolenzaSenso di insicurezzaTerrorismMediazionesicurezza privataDelitto, criminetrasportiGangsDomestic ViolenceTraining & ProfessionsAnziani- Persone Anziane MinoritàscuolaVictimsPartenariatoDrogheJusticeCriminalità organizzata
Paris, September 2017 - The European Commission has officially adopted in July its new Action Plan on Drugs for the period 2017-2020, which focuses strongly on harm reduction, the specific needs of vulnerable groups, and prescription medications. While maintaining the core ...
“Our exchanges within Efus will enable us to improve the quality of service to citizens” Interview with José Chulvi Español, Mayor of Xàbia, new member of EfusWhy did you choose to become a member of the European Forum for Urban Security? It seemed clear to us that it was an excellent opportunity to gain new experience and knowledge. In a context of globalisation, we must be permanently ...
A series of video clips feature field practitioners and specialists who talk about the main aspects of a local strategy against radicalisation: partnerships, working with families, strengthening resilience, disengagement processes and communication. Produced by Efus, these videos are available in ...
15-17 November 2017 DHUB, Barcelona Organised by the European Forum for Urban Security (Efus), the Government of Catalonia and the City of Barcelona, this international and interdisciplinary conference will be dedicated to the coproduction of urban security policies. Efus’ action is based on ...