Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- trafficoCriminalità organizzatascuolaDomestic ViolenceAnziani- Persone Anziane GangsPeopleYouthSenso di insicurezzaDelitto, criminetrasportisicurezza privataTraining & ProfessionsVictimssanctionCommunityCCTVTerrorismDrogheJusticeAuditsPoliceMinoritàMigrantiviolenzaspazi pubbliciMediazionePartenariato
A series of video clips feature field practitioners and specialists who talk about the main aspects of a local strategy against radicalisation: partnerships, working with families, strengthening resilience, disengagement processes and communication. Produced by Efus, these videos are available in ...
Gathering for their General Assembly Meeting in Rimini (Italy) on 18 May, Efus members have chosen the Municipality of Liege, represented by its Mayor Willy Demeyer, as President of Efus. The Municipality of Liege leads various initiatives aimed at developing local security policies based on ...
15-17 November 2017 DHUB, Barcelona Organised by the European Forum for Urban Security (Efus), the Government of Catalonia and the City of Barcelona, this international and interdisciplinary conference will be dedicated to the coproduction of urban security policies. Efus’ action is based on ...