- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
- CCTVtrasportiDroghescuolaAuditsspazi pubbliciDelitto, criminesicurezza privataPoliceMigrantitrafficoGangsMediazioneCriminalità organizzataMinoritàPeopleAnziani- Persone Anziane PartenariatoCommunitysanctionDomestic ViolenceYouthTraining & ProfessionsJusticeSenso di insicurezzaVictimsviolenzaTerrorism
Drugs: final conference of the Solidify project 5-6 December 2019, Lisbon (Portugal) Co-hosted by Efus, the city of Lisbon, and the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) Supervised Drug Consumption Rooms (DCRs) have proved to be a safe way to ...
During its General Assembly meeting held in Augsburg (DE) on 26 June 2019, Efus chose Nice (FR) as the host city of its 2020 “Security, Democracy and Cities” international conference. A key event in the network's life, the conference will ...
Paris, France, November 2019 – The 7th International Efus Conference « Security, Democracy & Cities will be held on 25, 26 and 27 November 2020 in Nice. Help us prepare this unique event: go to www.efusconference2020.eu to contribute, propose your ideas ...
Paris, France, November 2019 – The United Nations have designated 25 November as the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women. According to the UN, “Violence against women and girls is one of the most widespread, persistent and ...