- 25.06.19 to 26.06.19
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
- scuolaDomestic ViolenceviolenzaDelitto, crimineJusticeTraining & Professionsspazi pubblicitrasportiCriminalità organizzataPoliceSenso di insicurezzasicurezza privataAnziani- Persone Anziane CommunityGangsAuditsTerrorismPeopleMediazioneCCTVPartenariatoMinoritàMigrantiDroghetrafficoVictimssanctionYouth
Colloquium - The Local Dimensions of European Security Policies: Cities and Regions for Security and DemocracyEfus invites you to the colloquium organised with the General Assembly meeting (Augsburg, 24-26 June) on “The Local Dimension of European Security Policies: Cities and Regions for Security and Democracy”. In the wake of the European parliamentary elections of 23-26 ...
Protecting public spaces against terrorist threats: Take part in the PRoTECT seminar, on 17 July in BrasovAs part of the PRoTECT project, Efus and the city of Brasov (RO) are organising a seminar on “Identifying vulnerabilities and mitigating the risk of terrorist threats on public spaces: Cooperation between all stakeholders”, on 17 July in Brasov. A presentation ...
Paris, France, 24-25 April 2019 – The 15 partners of the new, Efus-led BRIDGE project (Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism) met for their first coordination meeting on 24-25 April, in Paris. Representatives from Brussels (BE), Departmental council of ...
Paris, France, april 2019 – Local online campaigns promoting alternative discourses to extremism and developed by the partners of the Efus-led Local voices project were presented at the project's third meeting, on 11 and 12 April in Paris. One of the distinctive ...