EFUS’ role Co-organiser of the meeting, with the City of Dijon, the Greater Dijon and the University of Burgundy
Partners See below in report. Others will have the opportunity to join the consortium of universities later.
Content Creating of links between European Master programmes in the field of Urban Safety.
The City of Dijon (France) will first sponsor its Master, the EFUS being responsible for the ‘European’ aspect as well as the progressive development of partnerships with other cities. The EFUS is also seeking support from private partners, and negotiations are underway. The aim of this project is to enable exchanges of students and teachers, and also to establish a partnership between the partner cities that could make training offers to students.
Meetings All the potential partners met on March 24th and 25th in Dijon to discuss the future content of this Master, and to establish an inventory of existing programmes. A detailed report will be available very soon on this webpage, but you can already have a look of the presentation each partner made of existing training courses (see below ).
Blueprint scheme ” presented by the EFUS
(French version only, English version available very soon).
– Conclusions presentation (EFUS)
– Presentation of the Master “Security Management” of Dijon (France)(French version only)
– Presentation of the training activities of the Italian Forum for Urban Safety
Budapest (Hungary) (English Version)
Maribor (Slovenia). (English version)
– Presentation of Crime Prevention in Estonia (English Version)
– Presentation on the University of Liege (Belgium) (French version)
– Presentation of the of Faculty of Politics and Internatioanl relations of Matej
Bel (Slovakia) (French version)