This international conference, organised by the European Forum for Urban Security, brought 800 participants together to discuss all major issues and current challenges in urban security. It ended with the adoption of the SARAGOSSA MANIFESTO, an important policy document summarising the cities’ specific recommendations on crime prevention policies in Europe.
The conference also included a two-session-workshop on migration in Europe entitled “Minorities and Migrations” looking at integration of new immigrants at the local level, at questions of citizenship and conviviality, and at efficient ways to fight racism and discrimination.
CLICK HERE to access the conference website’s section on migration.
- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels