How to deal with violent incidents between spectators and players in amateur sport? French session
>> 28/09 14h00 CEST Registration
- Where is the line between sporting competitiveness and violence?
- How are European cities working with sports clubs to prevent these incidents from happening?
- How can the rules of sport make the games more inclusive?
- How can the arbitrator become a major ally in this area?
How can we raise awareness among families and involve them in the prevention of discriminatory violence? English session
>> 30/09 14h00 CEST Registration
- Why are parents and families part of the issue (but can also be part of the solution)?
- How can parents and families be directly involved in the prevention of discriminatory violence?
- How can cities and sports clubs raise awareness among families and promote positive behavior?
– Participation is free but registration is mandatory. Access links will be sent the morning before each webconference –
The webconferences are organised in the framework of the European Week of Sport from 23 to 30 September.
Visit also the social network accounts of our awareness campaign #weplayfair which was also launched during the European Week of Sport:
> More about the MATCH-SPORT project here