Job offer – Experienced programme manager
The European Forum for Urban Security is a non-governmental organisation of European local and regional authorities which works to stimulate and orient urban crime prevention policies at the local, national and European levels. Efus serves as a place for dialogue and discussion, for support and inspiration, and provides opportunities for the exchange of experience on the basis of inter-city co-operation.
Efus is currently seeking a programme manager with a strong background in crime prevention who will be tasked with developing and implementing activities on a wide range of related topics.
The candidate will demonstrate extensive knowledge and proven experience of:
- social development issues and crime prevention policies;
- regional and local authorities;
- European institutions and programmes (including project funding and grants).
The candidate must possess the following qualities:
- at least 3 years of experience in a related field
- ability to work in a fast-paced, multicultural work environment;
- organisational capacities, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects and prioritise;
- ability to work both independently with a high level of autonomy and cooperatively as part of a team;
- excellent writing and communication skills;
- strong analytical capacities and the capacity to problem-solve;
- fluency in at least two of the following languages English, French, German;
- desire to work in an international environment and the willingness and flexibility to travel and work on a varying schedule.
Post based in Paris, with intermittent international travel.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Start date: as soon as possible
Candidates should send their curriculum vitae, a letter expressing their interest, and a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the object Programme Manager position
Phone calls will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.