- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
More than 1,000 participants took part in Efus' webconferences since the beginning of the sanitary crisis. We have decided to further these debates with weekly meetings and broaden them to all our work topics. > Efus invites you every Thursday at ...
UPDATE - The next “Security, Democracy and Cities” conference will be held in Nice on 26, 27, 28 May 2021Paris, France, July 2020 – Efus' “Security, Democracy and Cities” international conference, originally scheduled in November, will be held on 26, 27 and 28 May 2021 in Nice (FR). Last month, we announced that this conference, a key moment in ...
“Technological and human-centred solutions to protect public spaces against terrorist threats” 15, 16 and 17 July 2020 10:00 - 11:30 CEST The PRoTECT Consortium is organising the 2nd PRoTECT seminar on the protection of public spaces on 15-17 July. It will include three online ...
Paris, France, June 2020 – Local authorities have been on the front line managing problems of public order, sanitary assistance, social support, mobility and protection of vulnerable people caused by Covid-19. The sanitary crisis has highlighted the importance of emergency planning, which ...
Choosing an expert as part of the European project “LOUD” – Call for applications – The European project “Local Young Leaders for Inclusion- LOUD”, led by the European Forum for Urban Security (Efus), aims to support cities and regions across … More
Choosing an expert as part of the European project “BRIDGE” – Call for applications – The European project “Bridge – Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism”, led by the European Forum for Urban Security (Efus), aims to raise … More
Job offer – Experienced programme manager The European Forum for Urban Security is a non-governmental organisation of European local and regional authorities which works to stimulate and orient urban crime prevention policies at the local, national and European levels. Efus … More
The importance of art in public spaces – by Michaël Nicolaï, street art specialist and expert for the PACTESUR project
A specialist in street art based in Liège (BE), Michaël Nicolaï* is part of the group of experts of the PACTESUR project on the protection of public spaces, where he brings his knowledge on the impact of street art on … More
Polarisation in pluralist democracies: Considerations about a complex phenomenon – by Markus Pausch, BRIDGE expert
Paris, France, July 2020 – What is polarisation? Is it always damaging? Who are the polarising actors? What can be done to prevent or mitigate it? Expert for the European BRIDGE project on polarisation, which is led by Efus, and Professor … More
How effective is predictive policing? A web conference organised by Efus’ Security & Innovation working group
Paris, France, July 2020 – In the framework of its working group on Security & Innovation, Efus launched a new series of web conferences on new technologies in urban security to promote the exchange of experiences amongst peers. Held on 25 … More