- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
Drugs: final conference of the Solidify project 5-6 December 2019, Lisbon (Portugal) Co-hosted by Efus, the city of Lisbon, and the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) Supervised Drug Consumption Rooms (DCRs) have proved to be a safe way to ...
During its General Assembly meeting held in Augsburg (DE) on 26 June 2019, Efus chose Nice (FR) as the host city of its 2020 “Security, Democracy and Cities” international conference. A key event in the network's life, the conference will ...
Paris, France, November 2019 – The 7th International Efus Conference « Security, Democracy & Cities will be held on 25, 26 and 27 November 2020 in Nice. Help us prepare this unique event: go to www.efusconference2020.eu to contribute, propose your ideas ...
Paris, France, November 2019 – The United Nations have designated 25 November as the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women. According to the UN, “Violence against women and girls is one of the most widespread, persistent and ...
Manchester, United Kingdom, September 2019 – The University of Salford, leader of the Cutting Crime Impact (CCI) project on the reduction of the impact of petty crime on citizens, in which Efus is a partner, organised three DesignLab sessions in … More
The LOUD / Young Local Leaders for Inclusion project enters the phase of alternative discourses design
Augsburg, Germany, October 2019 – The partners of the Efus-led LOUD (Young Local Leaders for Inclusion) project held their second coordination meeting in Augsburg (DE) on 24-25 October as the project enters its second phase of designing alternative narratives and … More
Brussels, Belgium, November 2019 – Efus took part in the sixth “international conference on crime observation and analysis” organised on 4-6 November in Brussels by several partner organisations: the International Centre for the Prevention of Crime (ICPC, Montreal, Canada), the … More
Piraeus, Greece, October 2019 – The partners of the BeSecure-FeelSecure (BSFS) European project, led by the municipality of Piraeus, situated near Athens (Greece), held their kick off meeting on 8 October in this city to discuss each partner’s role and … More
Why should we innovate in urban security? What, indeed, is innovation and how does Efus view it? How can we support it? These are the topics that are being covered in Efus’ working group on Innovation & Security. It was … More
Heraklion, Crete, Greece, October 2019 – As a partner in the PRoTECT European project on “public resilience using technology to counter terrorism,” Efus took part in the Mediterranean Security Event (MES) 2019 organised by the Centre for Security Studies (KEMEA) … More