Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MASTER - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
Take part in the European colloquium on “Supervised Drug Consumption Facilities in Europe: evaluation and prospects”The one-day colloquium on “Supervised Drug Consumption Facilities in Europe: evaluation and prospects” will be held on 3 April 2019 at the European Parliament in Strasbourg (France). It will feature exchanges on numerous European experiences, the different legislative frameworks and ...
“In the face of radicalism, it is very important that European cities exchange practices and knowledge” - Interview with Willy Demeyer, Mayor of Liege and President of EfusThe city of Liege has been working for several years on the issue of radicalisation, notably through Efus-led European projects. > What are the challenges and issues linked to radicalisation in Liege? Willy Demeyer : Even though Liege has not been as ...
Paris, France, February 2019 – The 2019 General Assembly meeting, originally scheduled for April, has been postponed to 25 and 26 June and will be held as planned in Augsburg, Germany. On this occasion, Efus, the German forum (DEFUS) and the ...
Essen, Germany, January 2019 - A group of 25 representatives of European municipalities and civil society organisations that are partner in the Efus-led Solidify European project took part in a two-day study visit in Essen (Germany) about harm reduction schemes ...
Paris, France, January 2019 – Efus, which is the coordinator together with the cities of Nice (FR) and Madrid (ES) of the new Partnership on the security of public spaces of the European Union’s Urban Agenda, organised the kickoff meeting on … More
Paris, France, February 2019 – The European Forum for Urban Security (Efus) promotes the sharing of experiences among European local authorities according to the principle of “cities helping cities.” Below are some of the initiatives taken by our member local authorities to … More
Efus 2019: consolidating its well-established expertise, broadening its areas of work, strengthening international cooperation
Paris, France, January 2019 – An expertise in urban security that is increasingly recognised, broader areas of work, more cooperation with its European partners and new partnerships beyond Europe, and new European projects: Efus starts the new year with a … More
Paris, France, January 2019 – How can local authorities act to reduce polarisation in their local communities, which renders them more vulnerable to radicalisation? This is the central question to which the European project “BRIDGE – Building resilience to reduce … More
Paris, France, January 2019 – Efus is a partner in PACTESUR, a new European project led by the city of Nice (FR) and started in January, which will seek to give European local authorities knowledge and tools to better protect … More
Paris, France, January 2019 – Violence and intolerance (racism, sexism…) are regularly condemned in professional sport, but they also exist in amateur sport and local authorities can, together with their local partners, act to prevent them. Empowering local authorities to … More