- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting Allied Cities against TErrorism by Securing Urban aReas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- SHINE – Sexual Harassment in Nightlife Entertainment Spots: Control and Prevention
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
Efus' working group on organised crime discusses how to locally counter the effects of ever-expanding criminal networksParis, France, October 2020 – One of the unforeseen consequences of the Covid-19 crisis is that organised crime has extended its grip on areas where it was already rife and adapted to the situation by diversifying its operations. Indeed, a ...
Security stakeholders and experts from all over Europe gather for the second European Week of SecurityTurin, Italy, October 2020 – A partner in the PACTESUR project, Efus is organising several sessions of the Second European Week of Security, in which representatives of the Expert Advisory Committee and Associated Cities are sharing their experience in protecting ...
Paris, France, October 2020 – As part of the European Week of Sport, which is held each year on 23-30 September, the MATCH-SPORT project (“Make Amateur Sport Tolerant by Eliminating Racism and Discrimination”) organised an online awareness campaign about discrimination and ...
Paris, France, October 2020 – Over the past few months, Efus’ working group on Security & Innovation organised three web conferences on new technologies in urban security, which gathered in total some 90 participants: representatives of European local and regional ...
How to heal polarisation and work within a multi-agency partnership: a BRIDGE training session for Leuven
Leuven, Belgium, October 2020 – A group of Leuven’s (Belgium) urban security stakeholders – staff of various municipal departments, local police officers, local mediators, representatives of youth associations as well as members of Leuven Restorative City, a network of organisations … More
How to monitor and assess public policies and practices on polarisation? Exchange between BRIDGE and two other European projects
Florence, Italy, October 2020 – Three European projects on polarisation – the Efus-led BRIDGE (“Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism”), BRaVE (“Building resilience against violent extremism and polarisation”), led by the European University Institute, and GREASE (“Radicalisation, Secularism … More
Helping young people getting heard: three municipalities share their takeaways from the LOUD training webinars
Paris, France, October 2020 – One of the main activities of the LOUD project (“Local Young Leaders for Inclusion”), which Efus is leading with the aim of fostering inclusive environments for young people in order to prevent them from drifting into … More
How to understand the feeling of insecurity at night and provide innovative solutions and practices to mitigate it 24 November, 2:30pm CEST The use of the city changes during night time: the needs and demands of citizens are not the … More
The 25th German Prevention Congress focuses on the impact of the digital revolution on urban security
Kassel, Germany, October 2020 – The 25th German Prevention Congress, which was hosted by the city of Kassel and held online on 28 and 29 September, focused on the impact of the digital revolution on urban security and crime prevention. Founded … More
Maija Katkovska is Coordinator of the Latvian Safer Internet Centre. Like other Safer Internet Centres throughout Europe, this organisation seeks to protect Internet users, in particular children, from cyber harms. The Centre develops educational materials, organises information sessions and visits to … More