Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
Efus invites you every Tuesday and Thursday at 2pm for a series of one hour thematic webconferences. Moderated by our team with contributions of one or more local actors and experts, these online debates will be the opportunity to share ...
During its General Assembly meeting held in Augsburg (DE) on 26 June 2019, Efus chose Nice (FR) as the host city of its 2020 “Security, Democracy and Cities” international conference. A key event in the network's life, the conference will ...
PRACTICIES' final conference: a series of 7 online webinars to present the project's results and recommendationsParis, France, April 2020 – The PRACTICIES project (“Partnership Against Violent Radicalisation in Cities”), led by the University of Toulouse-Jean Jaurès and in which Efus was a partner, held its final conference in April with a series of seven ...
Interview - The Nightlife Platform publishes a methodological guidebook on the governance of nightlifeParis, France, April 2020 – The Nightlife Platform (Plateforme de la Vie Nocturne), in which Efus is a member, recently published a methodological guidebook on the governance of nightlife (Politique publique et Vie nocturne : Gouvernance et Participation / ...
The guidebook Most European cities are faced with drug use and trafficking in public spaces. Supervised drug consumption facilities (SDCFs) can be a tool for reducing open-space drug consumption, reduce the harm caused by drugs and addictions to local communities, … More
Evaluation tool SOLIDIFY designed an evaluation tool that was presented, discussed and tested several times by the partners over the course of the project. The tool is structured around three topics: public security, public health, and legal framework. Furthermore, a … More
Study visits SOLIDIFY conducted study visits to all five partner cities that operate supervised drug consumption rooms (Barcelona, Essen, Paris, Strasbourg, and The Hague). The overall objective of these intense, 2-day visits was to enable the consortium to gain in-depth … More
Local activities SOLIDIFY analysed the experiences gathered by the project’s partner cities throughout the local audit and implementation phases. A first set of cities – Barcelona, The Hague, Essen, Strasbourg and Paris – had already implemented drug consumption facilities, while … More
Efus advocates SDCFs in a political resolution adopted by its executive committee In November 2018, Efus’ executive committee convened in Amiens (FR) adopted a resolution advocating a local policy on drug addiction, an issue on which Efus has been working … More
SOLIDIFY – Supervised Drug Consumption Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
SOLIDIFY Project Supervised Drug Consumption Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels Drug use and its potential detrimental effects on public health, urban security and social cohesion is a key topic for cities across Europe. Aware … More