- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
General Assembly 2020 26-27 March 2020 Riga, Latvia Paris, January 2020 – Efus' General Assembly will take place on March 26th and 27th in Riga, Latvia. This meeting, a key moment in the life of our association, will be dedicated to ...
Final conference of the SOLIDIFY project in Lisbon: exchange on the role of local authorities and visit of harm-reduction schemesLisbon, Portugal, December 2019 – The Efus-led SOLIDIFY European project on the implementation of Supervised Drug Consumption Facilities (SDCFs) in several European cities and the assessment of their local impact held its final conference in Lisbon, on 5-6 December. Co-organised with ...
Paris, France, January 2020 – The European (Efus) and Belgian (FBPSU) Forums organised on 14 January a visit of the Paris Supervised Drug Consumption Room (SDCR) for a delegation representing the Belgian cities of Brussels, Liège and Molenbeek. The Paris ...
“We must educate as early as in nursery school on tolerance and non-discrimination” Interview with Laura García Manota, Municipal Councillor on Youth, Education and Sports, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Spain)> What are the social and economic characteristics of the young population of L'Hospitalet? With a population of 252,171, L'Hospitalet is Catalonia's second largest city. There are 66,376 young people as a whole, with the 25 to 29-year old bracket being ...
The TO-nite project is an especially new type of project as it was selected in the framework of a specific “Call for Proposal” centred around the topic of ‘urban security and related innovative solutions’, under the Urban Innovative Actions (UIA). … More
Radicalisation: final conference of the European PRACTICIES project on the occasion of Efus’ General Assembly in Riga
Paris, France, January 2020 – Led since May 2017 by the University of Toulouse II – Le Mirail, the European PRACTICIES (Partnership Against Violent Radicalisation in Cities) project will conclude this trimester and hold its final conference at Efus’ General … More
Radicalisation: Final conference of the PRACTICIES project 25,26 March 2020, Riga (Latvia) co-organised by Efus, Université de Toulouse Jean Jaurès and the City of Riga A particularly sensitive issue, the fight against all forms of extremism and radicalisation requires the … More
Paris, France, January 2020 – Efus has created a new working group on “the local roots and impacts of organised crime” that is open to all interested members. Led by the cities of Amsterdam and Rotterdam (NL), it was officially … More
1. General Information : Population: 66 110 inhabitants Location: city of Belgium located in the Flemish Region in the province of Limburg. Official Website Twinned with: Botswana Francistown (Botswana) and San Giovanni in Fiore, (Italie) 2. The City in our … More