- 25.06.19 to 26.06.19
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
Colloquium - The Local Dimensions of European Security Policies: Cities and Regions for Security and DemocracyEfus invites you to the colloquium organised with the General Assembly meeting (Augsburg, 24-26 June) on “The Local Dimension of European Security Policies: Cities and Regions for Security and Democracy”. In the wake of the European parliamentary elections of 23-26 ...
Protecting public spaces against terrorist threats: Take part in the PRoTECT seminar, on 17 July in BrasovAs part of the PRoTECT project, Efus and the city of Brasov (RO) are organising a seminar on “Identifying vulnerabilities and mitigating the risk of terrorist threats on public spaces: Cooperation between all stakeholders”, on 17 July in Brasov. A presentation ...
Paris, France, 24-25 April 2019 – The 15 partners of the new, Efus-led BRIDGE project (Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism) met for their first coordination meeting on 24-25 April, in Paris. Representatives from Brussels (BE), Departmental council of ...
Paris, France, april 2019 – Local online campaigns promoting alternative discourses to extremism and developed by the partners of the Efus-led Local voices project were presented at the project's third meeting, on 11 and 12 April in Paris. One of the distinctive ...
Efus published an article on drugs and harm reduction in the last issue of Préventique magazine. The piece is signed by the Deputy Mayor of Strasbourg, Alexandre Feltz. Efus has been working for over 30 years on drugs and harm reduction … More
Nice, France, march 2019 – The partners of the PACTESUR (Protecting Allied Cities Against Terrorism by Securing Urban Areas) European project, which is led by Nice (FR) and will last three years, had their kickoff meeting there on 28 March. > Fostering … More
Strasbourg, France, 3-4 April 2019 – Some 250 participants took part in a European symposium on “Low Risk Drug Consumption Rooms in Europe – Assessment and Prospects” co-organised by Efus, the City of Strasbourg, the association Ithaque and the MILDECA, and held … More
Paris, France, March 2019 – The partners in the PROTECT project (“Public Resilience Using Technology to Counter Terrorism”) for the protection of urban public spaces against terrorist threats met for the project’s second meeting on 28 February and 1 March, in … More
Paris, France, March 2019 – The partners in the new European project LOUD (Local Young Leaders for Inclusion), which is led by Efus, met on 18-19 March in Paris (FR) for the project’s kickoff. Through LOUD, young people and local authorities … More
Paris, France, March 2019 – Partners in the European MATCH-SPORT project (Make Amateur Sport Tolerant and Eliminate Discrimination) for the prevention of discrimination in amateur sport took part in the two-day kickoff meeting on 26-27 February, at Efus offices in … More