- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
More than 1,000 participants took part in Efus' webconferences since the beginning of the sanitary crisis. We have decided to further these debates with weekly meetings and broaden them to all our work topics. > Efus invites you every Thursday at ...
UPDATE - The next “Security, Democracy and Cities” conference will be held in Nice in the spring of 2021Paris, France, June 2020 – Due to the evolution of the sanitary crisis and in a context where the ability to travel is still uncertain, we have decided to postpone our international “Security, Democracy & Cities” conference, initially supposed ...
“Technological and human-centred solutions to protect public spaces against terrorist threats” 15, 16 and 17 July 2020 10:00 - 11:30 CEST The PRoTECT Consortium is organising the 2nd PRoTECT seminar on the protection of public spaces on 15-17 July. It will include three online ...
Paris, France, June 2020 – Local authorities have been on the front line managing problems of public order, sanitary assistance, social support, mobility and protection of vulnerable people caused by Covid-19. The sanitary crisis has highlighted the importance of emergency planning, which ...
– available in English soon –
– available in French –
“Technological and human-centred solutions to protect public spaces against terrorist threats” Session 3 The PRoTECT project’s perspective on the protection of public spaces How to assess technologies to protect public spaces? The PRoTECT Technology Assessment Framework. Public announcement of the … More
“Technological and human-centred solutions to protect public spaces against terrorist threats” Session 2 – Case studies: The protection of public spaces at practitioner level Existing practices used at the local level for the protection of public spaces 16 July, 10:00 … More
“Technological and human-centred solutions to protect public spaces against terrorist threats” Session 1 – Panel The protection of public spaces at policy and strategy level How to cooperate with a wide range of stakeholders in order to mitigate emerging challenges … More
– Call for applications “Design of students’ awareness actions on bullying and cyber-threats” – The BeSecure-FeelSecure (BSFS) project is a new type of project as it was selected in the framework of a specific “Call for Proposal” centred around the … More