Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
General Assembly 2020 26-27 March 2020 Riga, Latvia Paris, January 2020 – Efus' General Assembly will take place on March 26th and 27th in Riga, Latvia. This meeting, a key moment in the life of our association, will be dedicated to ...
During its General Assembly meeting held in Augsburg (DE) on 26 June 2019, Efus chose Nice (FR) as the host city of its 2020 “Security, Democracy and Cities” international conference. A key event in the network's life, the conference will ...
The TO-nite project is an especially new type of project as it was selected in the framework of a specific “Call for Proposal” centred around the topic of ‘urban security and related innovative solutions’, under the Urban Innovative Actions (UIA). The ...
Paris, France, January 2020 – The European (Efus) and Belgian (FBPSU) Forums organised on 14 January a visit of the Paris Supervised Drug Consumption Room (SDCR) for a delegation representing the Belgian cities of Brussels, Liège and Molenbeek. The Paris ...
Le Forum européen pour la sécurité urbaine et le Forum français pour la sécurité urbaine recherchent un.e stagiaire pour venir en soutien à l’équipe administrative et logistique. Créé en 1987 sous les auspices du Conseil de l’Europe, le Forum européen … More
H2020 Project Manager Position The European Forum for Urban Security is an NGO which brings together more than two hundred and fifty local and regional authorities in Europe. It aims to: base security policies on the triptych ‘prevention-sanction-solidarity’ strengthen the … More
Radicalisation: final conference of the European PRACTICIES project on the occasion of Efus’ General Assembly in Riga
Paris, France, January 2020 – Led since May 2017 by the University of Toulouse II – Le Mirail, the European PRACTICIES (Partnership Against Violent Radicalisation in Cities) project will conclude this trimester and hold its final conference at Efus’ General … More
Radicalisation: Final conference of the PRACTICIES project 25,26 March 2020, Riga (Latvia) co-organised by Efus, Université de Toulouse Jean Jaurès and the City of Riga A particularly sensitive issue, the fight against all forms of extremism and radicalisation requires the … More
“We must educate as early as in nursery school on tolerance and non-discrimination” Interview with Laura García Manota, Municipal Councillor on Youth, Education and Sports, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Spain)
> What are the social and economic characteristics of the young population of L’Hospitalet? With a population of 252,171, L’Hospitalet is Catalonia’s second largest city. There are 66,376 young people as a whole, with the 25 to 29-year old bracket … More
Paris, France, January 2020 – Efus has created a new working group on “the local roots and impacts of organised crime” that is open to all interested members. Led by the cities of Amsterdam and Rotterdam (NL), it was officially … More