Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- PolicePrivate SicherheitYouthTraining & ProfessionsDorgenMinderheitenTraffickingPeopleVictimsÖffentlicher RaumCommunityJusticeTerrorismsanctionGewaltVideoüberwachungDomestic ViolenceMediationSeniorenPartnerschaftBandenMigrantenSchuleAuditsTransportAngst vor KriminalitätKriminalitätOrganisiertes Verbrechen
“Our exchanges within Efus will enable us to improve the quality of service to citizens” Interview with José Chulvi Español , Mayor of Xàbia, new member of EfusWhy did you choose to become a member of the European Forum for Urban Security? It seemed clear to us that it was an excellent opportunity to gain new experience and knowledge. In a context of globalisation, we must be permanently ...
A series of video clips feature field practitioners and specialists who talk about the main aspects of a local strategy against radicalisation: partnerships, working with families, strengthening resilience, disengagement processes and communication. Produced by Efus, these videos are available in ...
15-17 November 2017 DHUB, Barcelona Organised by the European Forum for Urban Security (Efus), the Government of Catalonia and the City of Barcelona, this international and interdisciplinary conference will be dedicated to the coproduction of urban security policies. Efus’ action is based on ...