- 26.04.18 to 28.04.18
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- Preventing radicalisation through probation and release – PREPARE
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
- Training & ProfessionsGewaltCommunityJusticeKriminalitätTransportVideoüberwachungPrivate SicherheitMediationTerrorismPoliceYouthPartnerschaftÖffentlicher RaumBandenMinderheitensanctionAuditsSeniorenOrganisiertes VerbrechenMigrantenDomestic ViolenceAngst vor KriminalitätSchuleTraffickingPeopleVictimsDorgen
A group of Efus cities meet in Salzburg to exchange on the prevention of radicalisation at the local level as part of the PRACTICIES projectSalzburg, Austria, March 2018 — In the framework of the PRACTICIES project (Partnership Against Violent Radicalisation in Cities), representatives of a group of cities composed of Efus members and further municipalities met with project officials and experts in Salzburg, Austria, ...
The European Forum for Urban Security is recruiting ! Discover the call for applications "European Project Administration Officer", in order to relay or/and apply : (click on this image to download the call for applications)
Protecting public spaces : Efus at the EU conference of mayors on “building urban defences against terrorism”Brussels, Belgium, March 2018 — How to better protect European cities' public spaces from terrorist threats? This was the central question of the “EU mayors' conference - Building urban defences against terrorism” organised by the European Commission and the Committee ...
What is your background ? Katty Firquet, provincial MP and Vice President of the Provincial College of the province of Liege, Belgium : Trained as a journalist, I notably worked for 10 years in an important insurance company in Liege before being ...