Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting Allied Cities against TErrorism by Securing Urban aReas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- SHINE – Sexual Harassment in Nightlife Entertainment Spots: Control and Prevention
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
The General Assembly of Efus will take place in March 2021. A key moment in the association's life, it is the occasion to collectivelly determine the yearly objectives for the network. This year, Efus has decided to open part of ...
Paris, France, February 2021 – Officially launched in December, the new Efus-led Secu4All project started in earnest on 26 January with the (online) kick-off meeting during which the partners discussed the scope of the project, which seeks to strengthen the ...
Web conference - A delicate but possible balance: Broadening the scope of nighttime activities & Enhancing public tranquilitySession in English Wednesday 3 March 2021 14h00 -15h30 CET The use of the city changes during night time: the needs and demands of citizens are not the same as during the day. A balance is difficult to find between a vivid ...
February 2021 – The Belgian Forum for Prevention and Urban Security (BeFUS) celebrated its 25th anniversary with an online symposium on methodologies and local political strategies aimed at improving citizens’ feeling of security, on 21 January. BeFUS invited Efus to take ...