- No events to display.
Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- Preventing radicalisation through probation and release – PREPARE
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
The ALARM project on cross border cooperation between France and Belgium for civil security holds its first seminar for local elected officialsLille, France, May 2018 – The ALARM project, which is carried out as part of the EU's Interreg programme for territorial cooperation between France, Wallonia and Flanders, held its first seminar for local elected officials at the headquarters of ...
Paris, France, June 2018 — Efus has set up a working group on discriminatory violence based on the principle that urban security is a public good, which must be founded on the respect of human rightsOpen to all interested members, ...
Liege, Belgium, May 2018 — Some 80 delegates representing about 50 member cities attended Efus' General Assembly meeting in Liege (BE), city which is president of the association, on 14 and 15 May. Apart from the GA itself, delegates had ...
The Security, Democracy and Cities - Co-producing urban security policies manifesto was adopted at the end of the eponymous conference organised by the European Forum for Urban Security (Efus), the City of Barcelona and the Government of Catalonia on 15-17 ...