Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting Allied Cities against TErrorism by Securing Urban aReas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- SHINE – Sexual Harassment in Nightlife Entertainment Spots: Control and Prevention
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
Paris, France, December 2020 – Our Security, Democracy and Cities international conference, scheduled next May, will be held on 20, 21 and 22 October 2021 in Nice (FR). We decided to postpone the conference in order to welcome you ...
Web conference - A delicate but possible balance: Broadening the scope of nighttime activities & Enhancing public tranquilitySession in English Wednesday 3 March 2021 14h00 -15h30 CET The use of the city changes during night time: the needs and demands of citizens are not the same as during the day. A balance is difficult to find between a vivid ...
Web conferences : What is the role of local and regional authorities in the protection of public spaces and what tools can they use to better respond to terrorist threats?Public spaces are places of exchange, culture, commerce, leisure and political expression... Because of their open nature, their high level of frequentation and their symbolic dimension, they can be subjected to several threats, terrorism being one of them. The protection ...
Brussels, Belgium, December, 2020 - An architect working at the Direction Sécurité locale intégrale du Service Public Fédéral Intérieur (Ministry of the Interior) of the Belgium Government, Eric Valerio is a member of the PACTESUR Expert Advisory Committee. This guide explores key principles ...