Click here to see the EU ongoing calls
- Bridge - Building resilience to reduce polarisation and growing extremism
- CCI - Cutting crime impact: reducing the impact of criminality in local communities
- Democracy Cities
& Drugs II
- EU Street Violence
- IMPPULSE - Improving Police/Population Understanding for Urban Security
- Just & Safer Cities for All
- LIAISE 1 & 2 - Local institutions against extremism
- Local voices – Local communication strategies to prevent extremism
- LOUD - Local young leaders for inclusion
- MATCH-SPORT - Make Amateur Sport Tolerant Eliminating Racism and Discrimination
- MEDI@4SEC – The emerging role of social media in enhancing public security
- PACTESUR - Protecting cities allied against terrorism by securing urban areas
- PRACTICIES -
Partnership against Violent Radicalisation in Cities
- PREPARE - Preventing radicalisation through probation and release
- PROTECT – Public Resilience using TEchnology to Counter Terrorism
- Safer Drinking Scenes
- Security & Tourism
- Solidify – Supervised Drug ConsumptIon Facilities to Instill Harm Reduction and Social Cohesion at Local Levels
- BandenVictimsAuditsOrganisiertes VerbrechenTerrorismAngst vor KriminalitätJusticePeoplePartnerschaftsanctionDorgenÖffentlicher RaumKriminalitätGewaltMinderheitenVideoüberwachungCommunityTransportDomestic ViolenceYouthTraffickingPrivate SicherheitPoliceSchuleMigrantenSeniorenTraining & ProfessionsMediation
General Assembly 2020 26-27 March 2020 Riga, Latvia Paris, January 2020 – Efus' General Assembly will take place on March 26th and 27th in Riga, Latvia. This meeting, a key moment in the life of our association, will be dedicated to ...
During its General Assembly meeting held in Augsburg (DE) on 26 June 2019, Efus chose Nice (FR) as the host city of its 2020 “Security, Democracy and Cities” international conference. A key event in the network's life, the conference will ...
The TO-nite project is an especially new type of project as it was selected in the framework of a specific “Call for Proposal” centred around the topic of ‘urban security and related innovative solutions’, under the Urban Innovative Actions (UIA). The ...
Paris, France, January 2020 – The European (Efus) and Belgian (FBPSU) Forums organised on 14 January a visit of the Paris Supervised Drug Consumption Room (SDCR) for a delegation representing the Belgian cities of Brussels, Liège and Molenbeek. The Paris ...